Use of personal data
We must tell you that we need certain personal information from you.
The following information is requested and processed by us:
- name, address and place of residence
- e-mail address
- type of identity card and its number
- Birthdate and place
- telephone number
We process the above data for the following purposes:
- to make a booking confirmation, to inform you about your stay at Villa Magnolia and to be able to invoice your booking. Your data is also administered to comply with legal obligations (financial administration);
- to answer questions or to handle any complaints via e-mail, mail or telephone;
- to register with the Police (Questura Polizia di Stato) and the Regione Piedmont;
- to be able to contact you by telephone if you so request, and / or to be able to contact you in writing (by e-mail and / or by post) if you cannot be reached by telephone.
Distribution to third parties:
We will not provide your personal information to other parties, unless this is required by law. We are also required to register your stay at Villa Magnolia with the Police (Questura Polizia di Stato) and the Regione Piedmont.
Protect and save:
We take appropriate security measures to limit the misuse of unauthorized access to your personal data. In this way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked. We do not keep the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as necessary to deliver the service you requested. Exceptions to this are the data that we must keep for longer because the law requires us to do so.
Access, correction and deletion of data:
You can view, change or remove your data at any time. You can reach us by telephone on 0031 6 460 171 01 or send an email to email@example.com. Ingrid Kemp is the Data Protection Officer of Villa Magnolia.